EmEditor Professional v10.0.2
Today, we are pleased to announce the release of EmEditor Professional v10.0.2.
Updates from v10.0.1 include:
- Fixed the bug where text might not be wrapped at a right position when the Wrap by Page mode is selected.
- Fixed the bug where Word Complete plug-in did not display the candidate list automatically when the Ruler is on.
- When restoring workspace takes too much time, the incorrect “Failed to restore the workspace. Do you want to erase the currently saved workspace?” message appeared. This was fixed.
- A certain corresponding bracket behavior fixed.
- Changed the default regular expression for the End Indent.
- Fixed the bug where a tab was not recorded when the “Insert Spaces for Tabs” was on.
- U+2460 – U+24FE, and U+2776 – U+2793 characters are now considered as full-width characters.
<<< To Download >>>
If you are already using EmEditor Professional 10.0.x, you can Check for Updates on the Help menu to download the update. If not, users who are already registered in the Emurasoft Customer Center can go to https://www.emurasoft.com/support/ to login, and then view “Available Downloads” to download the upgrade.
Thank you for using EmEditor Professional!
The trial version cannot be unlocked with a registration key. v10 key is different from v8 and v9 keys. In order to use v10, you must have a v10 key. If you have purchased older versions of EmEditor Professional (v4-9), you can request a v10 key on the Purchase Page of Emurasoft Customer Center:https://www.emurasoft.com/support/.
SHA1 hash and bytes:
Trial (Installer, 32-bit): 697C972A9E363C78A71080968D3C7E7C80218338 (9,198,616 bytes)
Full (Installer, 32-bit): 419C78932014C543E63839796BA8405FEC17416C (9,858,464 bytes)
Full (Installer, 64-bit): 6E272B0A29BF946CFD61B0927CE4CCCA93BC495A (10,740,144 bytes)
Full (Portable, 32-bit): 29D292ADFA251A3D067B258186DF6A3740F7B914 (7,986,536 bytes)