EmEditor Professional 9.10 (full-version) is available for download.
Updates from 9.08 include:
- This version sends a portion of registration key only when entering the registration key. There will be a notice in the dialog box to enter the registration key. Therefore, a notice dialog box will always appear before EmEditor sends a portion of the registration key. Registration key information will not be submitted when checking for updates. Note that even if no Internet connection is available, you may still continue by entering a registration key without an Internet connection.
- By default, a confirmation prompt will appear before checking for updates. The “Prompt before checking for updates” check box was added to the Update Checker dialog box.
- The text box to enter a registration key was removed during the Installer. A registration key can be entered after EmEditor first launches, or as a command line option for the Installer.
- After capturing text from an Internet Explorer text field, and then closing the tab of Internet Explorer crashed EmEditor. This was fixed.
- The /cd option did not work correctly. This was fixed.
- Fixed the bug that the Font Category was not changed after reloading as another encoding.
- Fixed the bug that middle mouse button scrolling mark did not disappear after pressing ALT + TAB.
- Fixed the bug that EmEditor did not print Japanese text correctly with a Western font.
<<< To Download >>>
v9 users who already registered to Emurasoft Customer Center can go to https://www.emurasoft.com/support/ to login, and then go to “Available Downloads” to download the latest versions.
If you have purchased older versions of EmEditor Professional (v4-8) before and if you have your registration key, you can upgrade to the latest version of EmEditor Professional for free by registering your product at Emurasoft Customer Center https://www.emurasoft.com/support/
Thank you for using EmEditor Professional!