Today, we are releasing EmEditor Professional v12.0.6.
Updates from v12.0.4 include:
- Fixed a certain macro issue with the eeFindSaveHistory flag.
- Fixed a certain macro issue with document.selection.Text=”".
- Fixed a certain issue with the Marker list on the Customize Marker dialog box:
- Fixed a certain issue with the Find Bar drag-and-drop:
- Fixed a certain issue related to the menu bar and the Japanese IME.
- Fixed a certain issue related to the Projects plug-in template properties UI:
- Fixed a certain issue with the Customize Toolbars dialog box.
- Fixed a certain bug related to the the search macro recording:
- Fixed a certain issue related to the “Synchronize selection to cursor position” check box for the Outline plug-in.
- Fixed other bugs.
Please see EmEditor Professional v12 New Features for details.
=== To Download ===
If you are already using EmEditor Professional v12, you can Check for Updates on the Help menu to download the update.
Registration keys for v12 are different from the keys for v11. Some customer need to purchase an upgrade.
Your can confirm your specific upgradability at
Please check this above link, and get v12 registration keys beforehand if you have not received a v12 key. After checking the above link, you can also purchase upgrades online.
For more details about upgrading, please see our announcement “Upgrading to EmEditor Professional v12″
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!