More Features Added
Other features introduced in Version 7 include:
- The virtual space mode.
- Read Only icon on tab.
- Close button on each tab or on active tab.
- User defined menus allowing two-stroke key shortcuts.
- Smooth Scroll
- Triple-clicking now selects a whole line.
- Column text box in the Jump dialog box.
- Apply to All checkbox in the Save changes to ... message box.
- Ability to adjust character space.
- Ability to select an encoding for the Output bar.
- Options to save/load workspace automatically.
- Options to highlight right side or right all.
- The Open dialog box now allows multiple files to open simultaneously.
- Theme feature for color settings, and ability to preview new colors.
- The Transparent option was added to the text and background colors.
- EmEditor automatically saves modified files as a file name prefixed with "AutoSave-" without displaying a dialog box when EmEditor crashes or when Windows is forced to restart because of automatic updates. Also, EmEditor prompts a
message box displaying automatically recovered files when restarted.
- The file size displayed on the status bar when a file is opened is displayed in KB, MB, or GB as necessary.
- Alt + Delete to clear an item from search history in the Find drop-down list.
- Snippets plug-in now allows multiple lines.
- #include directive for macros.
- Event-driven macros can be defined.
- Multiple lines can be entered by dragging and resizing the border at the lower right corner of the Find/Replace dialog.
- Wrap Indent can be specified.
- Under Windows Vista, Open/Save As dialog boxes are Windows Vista design and allow you to easily access previous versions of the files, which is one of the features of Windows Vista.
Copyright © 2003-2016 by Emurasoft, Inc.