New Snippets Plug-in
The Snippets plug-in was greatly improved. With the new plug-in, you can write more text with fewer keystrokes. The new Snippets plug-in features:
- Now, the snippet tree includes not only snippets, but also macros.
- Trigger strings and shortcut keys (Tab by default) can be specified.
- Tooltip hints can be specified; the tooltip appears when the trigger string matches the typed string.
- TAB and SHIFT + TAB can be used to jump between placeholders.
- The new shell code format allows you to use snippets as filters. The shell code allows you to pass the standard input to an external tool, and then receives the standard output and insert as a snippet.
Copyright © 2003-2015 by Emurasoft, Inc.