December 9, 2013
New General Features
- Enhanced multiple selections. When multiple selections are made, cursors appear simultaneously at multiple locations.
- Four new commands: Percent-encoding to Unicode (Current Encoding),
Unicode to Percent-encoding (Current Encoding),
Percent-encoding to Unicode (UTF-8), and
Unicode to Percent-encoding (UTF-8) were added. If the mouse pointer hovers on the text
encoded with percent encoding, a tooltip will automatically appear with decoded text.
- The Move Line Up and
Move Line Down commands were added.
- When the Find dialog box is open, selecting the Find command or pressing CTRL + F now sets the keyboard focus to the Find
drop-down list box now. Similarly, the Replace, Find in Files, and Replace in Files dialog boxes now sets the keyboard focus to the Find
drop-down list box when activated by the shortcuts or selecting from menus.
- Optimized to reduce the screen refresh when the Customize Macros or Customize Menus dialog is closed.
- Addressed the issue where EmEditor might have crashed when TeamViewer was run simultaneously and signed in.
Copyright © 2003-2016 by Emurasoft, Inc.