December 23, 2013
New General Features
- Enhanced multiple selections: you can now use SHIFT + RIGHT or LEFT
keys to extend the selection while multiple selections are made.
- Line comments up to 15 characters long can be specified now (used to be
up to 3 characters long).
- The color of Bookmarked lines can be specified now.
- The current line color is now kept even while a selection is made.
- You can now set a default initial folder for each configuration. When
an untitled document is saved, the Save As dialog box will be initialized with
the specified initial folder. Notes that if a known folder (such as
Documents, Pictures, etc.) is specified, the Windows system might redirect
the folder location. If the Sky Drive integration is set on Windows 8.1, the
Documents folder might be redirected to the Sky Drive Documents folder.
- The Bookmarked Lines item was added to the
Specified Part list box in the Display tab of
- The "Do not show this message again" check box was
added to the Access Denied dialog box to skip this prompt message. This
dialog box is displayed when EmEditor tries to save a file in the Program
Files or Windows system folder. This setting will be not be remember between
EmEditor sessions, so the prompt message will show up again after you
- The Set Initial Folder check box and Initial
Folder text box were added to the
New File Details
Macro new features
Copyright © 2003-2016 by Emurasoft, Inc.