February 14, 2014
New General Features
- The new Vertical Indicator to highlight changed/saved lines on the left edge of EmEditor windows. “Yellow” means changed lines, and “dark green” means changed but saved lines.
- The new markers on the vertical scroll bar allows you to view changed
lines, saved lines, bookmarks, lines matched with searched strings, comparision results and
cursor position. The left half side changed (“yellow”) and saved (“dark
green”) lines. The center zone indicates searched strings (“light green”). The right side indicates bookmarks (“brown”) and comparison results ("green", "pink", and "blue"). The cursor position is indicated by a blue
horizontal line. All the colors can be customized.
- Middle-click on a scroll bar now scrolls the document to the specified
- Optimized for large files when Encode/Decode Selection commands are selected.
- The Show Marks on Vertical Scroll Bar, Changes,
Marks, Found Strings, and
Cursor Position check boxes on the Scroll tab of
- The Highlight Changed/Saved Lines check box on the
Marks tab of configuration properties.
- The context menu displayed when right-clicked on a scroll bar includes
the Scroll Properties.
- The message box displayed at the end of document while searching now
includes both OK and cancel button and allows you to cancel the search.
Copyright © 2003-2015 by Emurasoft, Inc.