April 14, 2014
New General Features
- The Outline plug-in features are now included in the EmEditor core. The Outline plug-in has been deprecated. A new Outline button was added to the toolbar. Clicking on the right side of the button (Down arrow) will display a menu including many commands related to Outlining. Clicking on the Outline button toggles both the
Outline Bar and the Outline Guide.
- The Copy and Copy All commands were
added to the right-click menu of the Outline Bar.
- The new version can adjust the window size automatically when a custom bar is opened.
- With the new version, the wrapping mode can be set independently per document, not only per configuration.
- The Comment and Uncomment commands now work at the current line if there is no selection.
- If the main menu has been already customized, the new Outline Bar and Outline Guide commands will be added to the View sub menu automatically.
- If the main toolbar has been already customized, the new Outline button will be added to the toolbar automatically.
- When collapsed text is copied and pasted into another location, the new version maintains the collapse/expand state in the copied text.
- The Outline tab of configuration properties.
- The Outline tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The Adjust Window size when Custom Bar is Opened check box and the Limit Window to Monitor Size when Custom Bar is Opened check box were added to the Window tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The Synchronize Wrap Mode check box was added to the View tab of the Customize dialog box.
Macro New Features
Plug-in API New Features
Copyright © 2003-2014 by Emurasoft, Inc.