To Use Explorer Plug-in
The Explorer plug-in is installed by default with EmEditor Professional. This plug-in displays the folder tree and allows you to open a file from the folder tree. To use the Explorer plug-in:
- Click on the Plug-ins bar. Or on the Tools menu, point to Plug-ins, and then click Explorer. The Explorer custom bar will appear.
- Find and click a file to open from the folder tree, and the file will be opened with EmEditor.
- Press the F6 key or ESC key to set the keyboard focus back to the editor.
- To enter the path directly, use the Path drop-down list.
- To display only certain file types, set the filter in the Filter drop-down list. Wild cards (*, ?) can be used. To separate multiple file specifications, use a semicolon (;).
- Right-click on the list to view hidden files, refresh, or clear the Path and Filter history.
- Single-click opens an item by default. You can change this behavior from the plug-in properties.
Send feedback on this topic to Emurasoft