To Install Plug-ins
- Download the plug-ins you want to install from the Internet. Many plug-ins
are available from the Emurasoft Home Page.
- Follow the directions included with the downloaded plug-ins to properly
install them. Usually, copying the file with a .DLL extension to the
PlugIns folder in the EmEditor directory (usually, C:\Program Files\EmEditor3\PlugIns)
will complete the installation.
- When you run EmEditor, the plug-ins menu item that you installed will be
added under the Tools menu and a button will be added to the toolbar.
- Use the newest version of EmEditor and the plug-ins to ensure that they
work together properly.
- You can customize toolbar buttons, menus and keyboard shortcuts.
Copyright © 2003-2015 by Emurasoft, Inc.