To Use Search Plug-in
The Search plug-in is installed by default with EmEditor Professional. This plug-in searches opened documents for a string. To use the Search plug-in:
- Click on the Plug-ins bar. Or on the Tools menu, point to Plug-ins, and then click Search. The Search custom bar will appear.
- Enter any word, phrase, or regular expression you want to search for in the Find text box.
- Click the Match Case check box if the cases should be matched.
- Click the Regular Expressions check box, if searching for regular expressions.
- Click Search or press the Enter key to start searching.
- The list of lines, including the searched string, will appear.
- Clicking an item in the list will jump to the specified line on the specified searched file.
- Press the F6 key or ESC key to set the keyboard focus back to the editor.
- The custom bar position can be changed from the plug-in Properties.
Copyright © 2003-2015 by Emurasoft, Inc.