To Use Web Preview Plug-in
The Web Preview plug-in is installed by default with EmEditor Professional. This plug-in previews the current document with an embedded web browser. To use the Web Preview plug-in:
- Click on the Plug-ins bar. Or on the Tools menu, point to Plug-ins, and then click Web Preview. The Web Preview custom bar will appear.
- Open any web page file in EmEditor, and the web preview appears in the custom bar.
- If you edit the web page and want to have the change reflected on the preview, right click on the custom bar, and select Refresh.
- Press the F6 key or ESC key to set the keyboard focus back to the editor.
- The custom bar position can be set from top, bottom, right or left by right-clicking the plug-in button on the Plug-ins bar, and selecting the Properties.
Copyright © 2003-2015 by Emurasoft, Inc.