The Status Bar
The Status Bar shown on the bottom of the window displays the following
information by default.
- The command explanation of the currently selected menu item or the Toolbar
- The currently selected configuration.
- The current line and column at the cursor.
- Encoding method used to open.
- Overwrite mode (OVR)
- Read only mode (READ)
- You can double-click on most items to change their settings.
- Information displayed on the Status Bar can be customized in the
Status tab of the
Customize dialog box.
Copyright © 2003-2016 by Emurasoft, Inc.