To Customize the Toolbar
- Select Customize Toolbar under the Tools menu.
- Select the toolbar you would like to customize and click the Customize
- Select a command from the Available Toolbar Buttons list on the left and
click the Add button to add it to the Current Toolbar Buttons list and
thus your toolbar. Select from the Current Toolbar Buttons list on the right
and click the Remove button to remove a command from your current
toolbar. You can also drag and drop commands between the two lists.
- Alternatively, double-click an empty area on the Toolbar to display
- Drag a button on the toolbar while pressing the SHIFT key to change
its position. Drag a button off the Toolbar to remove it.
- Selecting Toolbar from the View menu will show or hide the
Send feedback on this topic to Emurasoft