Title: CSE HTML Validator plug-in (32-bit)
File name: HTMLValidator701.zip
Updated: June 20, 2008
Install: Unzip and copy DLL to the PlugIns folder
Requires: EmEditor Professional (32-bit)
Support: Forum - Questions and Answers about Plug-ins
This plug-in validates HTML (or CSS) documents using CSE HTML Validator. CSE HTML Validator Version 8.00 or later is required to use this plug-in, and can be found at http://www.htmlvalidator.com/.
Any edition (Professional, Standard, or Lite (Free)) can be used, but only the Professional and Standard Editions can validate CSS documents, and also allow you to choose the Validation Mode.
The newest version (Version 7.01) allows you to check hyperlinks in HTML documents if the Professional or Standard Edition of CSE HTML Validator v8 or later is installed.Click here for the screenshot.
Emurasoft recommends CSE HTML Validator Professional Edition
Version 6.00 beta 1 (December 21, 2006)
- Initial Version
Version 6.00 beta 2 (December 29, 2006)
- The background color of the Message pane is now the standard Windows color.
- The Font command included in the context menu of the Message pane.
- Double-clicking the item in the list now jumps to the correct column at the specified line.
Version 6.00 (January 10, 2007)
- beta 2 is now called Version 6.00.
Version 7.01 (June 20, 2008)
- You can now check links in HTML files.
- A new option allows you to specify the action at startup.