EmEditor Professional v12.0.4 released!
Date 10/24/2012 2:33:50 pm | Topic: EmEditor Core
|Today, we are releasing EmEditor Professional v12.0.4.|
Updates from v12.0.3 include:
- Windows Server 2012 supported. (However, a certain limit exsits for Windows Server 2012 Sever Core install.)
- Fixed the bug where the Projects plug-in might have crashed when opening a solution.
- Fixed the bug where the Snippets plug-in might have crashed when importing snippets.
- Fixed a certain bug related to the HTML Bar plug-in.
- Fixed a certain bug related to the Word Complete plug-in.
Please see EmEditor Professional v12 New Features.
=== To Download ===
If you are already using EmEditor Professional v12, you can Check for Updates on the Help menu to download the update. If not, you can click one of the links below to download:
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed32_12.0.4.exe (32-bit installer)
SHA1: 15AA5F9171833954809A19E50CA63E62306585F9 size: 13,127,856 bytes
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed64_12.0.4.exe (64-bit installer)
SHA1: 384C97FE996208EC041BB7B4EC5577918A5E7C83 size: 10,493,776 bytes
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed32_12.0.4_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
SHA1: 402337B0BA3E9B892BED62248591E00C0F9DA829 size: 9,721,041 bytes
Registration keys for v12 are different from the keys for v11. Some customer need to purchase an upgrade.
Your can confirm your specific upgradability at
Please check this above link, and get v12 registration keys beforehand if you have not received a v12 key. After checking the above link, you can also purchase upgrades online.
For more details about upgrading, please see our announcement "Upgrading to EmEditor Professional v12" at:
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!