EmEditor Professional 8.02 has been released!
Date 1/26/2009 1:53:12 pm | Topic: EmEditor Core
|EmEditor Professional 8.02 has been released!|
Updates from v8.01 include:
- Negative lookbehind regular expression bug fixed.
- Font size change with CTRL + Mouse Wheel can now be disabled by adding "WheelFont" value as REG_DWORD in KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EmSoft\EmEditor v3\Common key using the Registry Editor (regedit.exe), and set to 0.
- Fixed crash when deleting many lines in a large file.
- Fixed potential crash when a file is drag and dropped to an EmEditor window depending on plug-ins used.
- Drag and drop the EmEditor icon on the left top corner of EmEditor window to the Desktop while pressing ALT key can create a link of the file now.
- French, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese installers are available now in addition to English and Japanese installers.
- Fixed the bug that macro buttons might not appear on toolbars when using INI files.
- Fixed the bug that RightAll and RightSide properties of HighlightItem may be altered after document.Config.Save() in a macro.
- Fixed the bug that "Out of Memory" error might appear when using the auto indent.
View the full list of features available in EmEditor Professional 8 on the features page: http://www.emeditor.com/modules/feature1/
Video Tutorials: http://www.emeditor.com/modules/tutorials4/
EmEditor Professional 8 is available free for all EmEditor Professional registered users.
To purchase new licenses: http://www.emeditor.com/modules/buy-now0/