EmEditor Professional 8.03 has been released!
Date 2/25/2009 11:12:39 am | Topic: EmEditor Core
|EmEditor Professional 8.03 has been released!|
Updates from v8.02 include:
- Fixed the bug that Western European files could be opened as UTF-8 on Windows XP or earlier.
- Fixed the bug that the sub-argument (f) did not return only the file name in the Projects plug-in.
- Fixed the bug that the Find/Replace dialog font did not always change even if the "Change Font only if Character Set of Selected Font is not System Default".
- Fixed the bug that last sentence on the bottom of the first page could be printed in duplicate in the first sentence the second page.
- Fixed the bug that the installers of international editions (except English and Japanese) failed to register emedshl.dll so the EmEditor item did not appear in the Explorer context menu.
- Fixed the issue that the Save As dialog did not always initialize its path with the target folder.
View the full list of features available in EmEditor Professional 8 on the features page: http://www.emeditor.com/modules/feature1/
Video Tutorials: http://www.emeditor.com/modules/tutorials4/
EmEditor Professional 8 is available free for all EmEditor Professional registered users.
To purchase new licenses: http://www.emeditor.com/modules/buy-now0/