EmEditor Professional Version 10 Soon to be Released!
Date 6/17/2010 6:30:58 pm | Topic: EmEditor Core
|EmEditor Professional 10 will be released on June 30, 2010. This major upgrade includes many new and helpful features not available in Version 9. Before the v10 release, you have the opportunity to download and try out the Release Candidate (RC). Now is a great time to test out the new features that will be available in the official release, and to let us know if there is anything you feel needs tweaking.|
The new features include Compare Documents, Spell Checking, Improved Vertical Selection Editing, Numbering, and much more! For details and screenshots, please see:
To download RC version, please visit our beta forum at
(select the topic that contains the latest RC version)
- The RC version requires you to enter a registration key for v10 (except for the trial version). Please visit the Emurasoft Customer Center, and go to Purchase History to request a new registration key for v10.
- If you bought v9 through Share-it, an account was automatically created for you. You can use the same email address you used to purchase through Share-it, and the temporary password that was emailed to you when you purchased. If you don't have the password, you can reset the password through this link: https://www.emurasoft.com/support/forgot_password.php
- If you purchased an older version of EmEditor Professional, and if you never upgraded to v9, this is a good time to upgrade your copy. If you never created an account with Emurasoft Customer Center, you can create an account at https://www.emurasoft.com/support/
- The RC version expires on July 31, 2010. Before this date, you will need to update to the release version in order to continue using EmEditor.
- We recommend that you uninstall v9 or other older versions of EmEditor before installing the v10 RC
Please let us know about any bugs in the RC version so that we can make improvements before releasing the official upgrade on June 30, 2010. We love to hear your feedback!
Thank you for trying EmEditor v10 RC version!