- The cursor shape used to look like 'I' but now it looks like a solid rectangle. When I type a letter, it is not inserted but overwrites an existing character. What happened?
- Can I display single-byte spaces as any marks?
- When I open a file using the default settings, it becomes unreadable, and if I choose another character set from the Font Category sub menu under the View menu, it becomes worse. But if I select a proper encoding when I open the file, it works. Why?
- When do I use Font Category under the View menu?
- How can I display continuous line numbers from page to page? I never had this problem, but now something changed in my configuration.
- What are logical coordinates and display coordinates? What is a logical line?
- I display line numbers on the left edge of EmEditor window. When a line is wrapped, I do not want to see the line number incremented within the logical line. How do I configure this behavior?
- I don't like the new toyish Windows XP style toolbars. Can I use the old toolbar buttons?
- Can I change the Tray Icon on the Task bar to my favorite icon?
- How can I highlight previously searched strings more than once with different colors?
- How can I display an underline at the cursor position?
- How can I display URLs without breaking at specific characters (such as , (comma))?
- The cursor vertical line is thin. Can it be thicker?
- How can I find the number of the words in the selection?
- How can I decode Numeric Character References ("xx") in Unicode characters?
- How can I find the return type (e.g. CR, LF, CR+LF) for each line?
- How can I add the Marks button to the Toolbar?
- How can I display line numbers?