Hello dw7832 and betaspin,
Thanks for trying out the new beta version!
I am sorry that some dictionaries didn’t work on beta 1. I reproduce the problem with bg_BG.dic and bg_BG.aff, and I fixed this problem this morning. However, I couldn’t reproduce the problem with a Dutch dictionary. Possibly I was testing with a different dictionary, but please test again when the next beta is released as I made some code changes and possibly fixed the other problem too.
If you have any feature requests, please post your requests here, and they are possibly considered for inclusion in future versions.
I thought about traditional spelling functions, but there was nothing like that in Mozilla FireFox, and then I thought it might not be necessary any more. I will think about again if you still need the traditional spelling functions.