EmEditor v15.9.0 beta 1
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.9.0 beta 1.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
Updates from v15.8.4 include:
New General Features
- The Cut Column(s), Copy Column(s), Paste, Delete Column(s), Insert Column Left, and Insert Column Right commands were added to the Ruler menu.
- The Insert Line Above and Insert Line Below commands were added to the left edge menu.
- The Default column width text box was added to the CSV tab of the Customize dialog box.
- Delete Column(s)
- Cut Column(s)
- Copy Column(s)
- Insert Column Right
Plug-in New Features
- The Copy and Select All commands were added to the context menu on the list of the Word Count plug-in.
Macro New Features
- The Regex object, Matches collection, and Match object were added.
- The regex property was added to the Editor object.
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Please post any questions or comments at Beta Foroums.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!