Today, we are releasing EmEditor v17.2.0 beta 4.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
Updates from v17.2.0 beta 3 include:
New General Features
- The new version will not delete spaces at the current cursor line when the Delete Spaces at End of Lines command is used.
- The new version reflects the Column Header Type option in dialog boxes that use the column header.
- The new version adjusts the initial cursor position when double-clicking a cell.
- Double-clicking on the right space on the CSV header or ruler can now add a column, and double-clicking on the bottom of the line number can add a line to the CSV document.
- Clicking on a folder in the Start window can now open from that folder.
- The Sum.jsee macro supports CSV documents.
- Make Number of Columns Same
- Fixed issues related to Flash Fill.
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Please post any questions or comments at Beta Forums.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!