EmEditor Professional 8.02 has been released!
Updates from v8.01 include:
– Negative lookbehind regular expression bug fixed.
– Font size change with CTRL + Mouse Wheel can now be disabled by adding “WheelFont” value as REG_DWORD in KEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareEmSoftEmEditor v3Common key using the Registry Editor (regedit.exe), and set to 0.
– Fixed crash when deleting many lines in a large file.
– Fixed potential crash when a file is drag and dropped to an EmEditor window depending on plug-ins used.
– Drag and drop the EmEditor icon on the left top corner of EmEditor window to the Desktop while pressing ALT key can create a link of the file now.
– French, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese installers are available now in addition to English and Japanese installers.
– Fixed the bug that macro buttons might not appear on toolbars when using INI files.
– Fixed the bug that RightAll and RightSide properties of HighlightItem may be altered after document.Config.Save() in a macro.
– Fixed the bug that “Out of Memory” error might appear when using the auto indent.
EmEditor Professional 8 is available free for all EmEditor Professional registered users.