Today, we are releasing EmEditor Professional v12.0.1.
Updates from v12.0.0 include:
– If there is a problem while opening a file, a detailed report is now written to C:\ProgramData\Emurasoft\EmEditor\Error\, displays a message, and continues without a crash.
– Restored the default CTRL + F and CTRL + D commands.
– Improved the Large File Controller behavior.
– Fixed the bug where EmEditor might crash when you save or close files while the Save Cursor Position and Bookmarks check box is checked.
– Fixed the bug where the Previous Bookmark in This Group command might freeze EmEditor for several seconds.
– Fixed the issue where the bottom border line of the Close button on a tab was missing.
– Fixed the bug where the return value of document.selection.FindRepeat() might be wrong.
– Addressed the issue related to the standard error for external tools.
– Fixed Russian and Indonesian language files.
Please see EmEditor Professional v12 New Features for details.
=== To Download ===
If you are already using EmEditor Professional v11 or later, you can Check for Updates on the Help menu to download the update.
Explorer windows may be automatically closed during the upgrade install.
Registration keys for v12 are different from the keys for v11. Some customer need to purchase an upgrade.
Your can confirm your specific upgradability at
Please check this above link, and get v12 registration keys beforehand if you have not received a v12 key. After checking the above link, you can also purchase upgrades online.
For more details about upgrading, please see our announcement “Upgrading to EmEditor Professional v12″
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!