Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.5.5.
Updates from v20.5.4 include:
- Improved the speed when a very long line exists and the line is wrapped.
- Fixed a pre-v20.5 bug where EmEditor could crash when opening a very large file with very long lines.
- Fixed a pre-v20.5 bug related to recording a macro for the Batch Replace command.
- Fixed a v20.5 bug where the Print Preview might have crashed if no printers were available.
- Fixed a v20.5 bug where the Print Now command did not work.
- Fixed a pre-v20.5 bug where EmEditor could crash if URL is highlighted under a certain condition.
- Fixed a v20.5 bug where the Percentage of Physical Memory in Use was hidden in the status bar.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!