Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.7.2.
Updates from v20.7.1 include:
- Fixed a v20.6-20.7 bug where the Updater failed to install a newer version if the EmEditor install path includes a space (read the bold sentence below to overcome this issue).
- Fixed a v20.7 bug where repeating VBScript macros might crash EmEditor.
- Fixed a v20.7 bug where the TAB was invisible in TSV while the Cell selection mode is off (DirectWrite off).
- Fixed a v20.7 bug where the TAB was visible in TSV while the Cell selection mode is on (DirectWrite on).
- Fixed a pre-v20.7 bug where clicking the Replace button in the Replace dialog with a Number Range (Integers Only) might not have jumped to the next found position correctly after a replace.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to install the newest version. If this method fails, please download the newest version, and run the downloaded installer. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!