Today, we are releasing EmEditor v22.4.1.
v22.4.1 includes the following bug fixes and improvements.
- Adjusted the horizontal mouse wheel change while pressing the Shift key.
- Fixed the behavior of Replace in Files with \J replacement expressions.
- Fixed an issue where Replace in Files did not show the replacement count in the status bar.
- Allowed drag and drop the vertical selection to copy or move.
- Fixed a potential crash on Delete Columns, Clear Contents, and other conversion commands with a very large CSV file.
- Fixed CSV column adjustment issue after Undo.
- Fixed a potential crash on the Find in Files command with the Output as the Direct Open option.
- Fixed a potential freeze on the Compare command if the Split vertically option was not selected. The new version does NOT highlight changed lines character-by-character anymore unless the Split vertically option is selected.
- Fixed a display issue on a CSV mode while row headings are enabled.
- Improved the Left and Home key movements while row headings are enabled in the CSV cell selection mode.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If this method fails, please download the newest version, and run the downloaded installer. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.