Today, we are releasing EmEditor v23.0.4.
v23.0.4 includes the following bug fixes.
- The new version always closes the Web Browser completely when it becomes hidden.
- Worked around a crash if running on an old CPU not supporting SSE4.2 (for instance, Intel Core 2 Duo released in 2006). The crash was due to a bug in Visual Studio v17.8.
- Fixed the Find Keyword (Help) command on the Macros menu.
- Fixed an issue where selecting multiple cells, press F2 or Enter, and typing changed the cell contents to a same string.
- Fixed an issue where pressing ESC during the CSV cell editing mode did not always reset the cells.
- Fixed a potential crash on the Combine Columns command with certain options.
- Fixed a potential crash on the Split a File command if run during the CSV syntax check.
- Fixed a potential crash while showing hover tooltips using the Language Server Protocol.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If this method fails, please download the newest version, and run the downloaded installer. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.