- May 6, 2010 at 4:34 pm #8431
What I know is: 32-bit is voor 32-bit Windows and 64-bit is for 64-bit Windows.
1. Can I run the 32-bit on 64-bit Windows, incl the plugins?
2. What are the main differents between those two versions, beside it’s made for a specific MS Win version?
Thank youMay 6, 2010 at 4:47 pm #8432
Thank you for using EmEditor Professional!
1. You can run the 32-bit on 64-bit Windows.
2. The difference is available memory size for the program. With 64-bit program, you can open larger files, and you can open more files at the same time.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Thank you,May 6, 2010 at 5:02 pm #8433
Thank you for the clear explanation 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.