Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sbubendorf

I have two licensed copies of Emeditor Pro. I have always used the 32 bit version. I recently upgraded hardware and operating system so that I now have a 64 bit Windows operating system (one computer). Can I download the 64 bit version for use on one computer while mainatining the 32 bit version on the other, without having to purchase another version or an upgrade? Thank you!

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

sbubendorf wrote:
    I have two licensed copies of Emeditor Pro. I have always used the 32 bit version. I recently upgraded hardware and operating system so that I now have a 64 bit Windows operating system (one computer). Can I download the 64 bit version for use on one computer while mainatining the 32 bit version on the other, without having to purchase another version or an upgrade? Thank you!

Yes, certainly.

slbuben

Thank you, Yutaka! Your software has been one of the most valuable I have ever purchased. Not having to purchase an upgrade for the 64 bit version provides even more value for the money. The greatest value is in the powerful, quick, easy to use functionality of the software, though. I can’t imagine what I would do without it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.