Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AussieDan
    Participant

Hi,

I was excited to see the WordComplete feature, but noticed that the function completions are all in upper case.

Is there an option I am missing to control the case of the built-in completions? If not then I would suggest that this is a bug.

The built-in suggestions for PHP should match the case of the definitions, eg from the PHP manual.

Dan

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Built-in suggestions come either from words already contained in the document, or from highlight words that are defined in the Configuration Properties > Highlight (1) tab. In the PHP case, keywords might come from HTML configuration, or even from JavaScript or VBScript. By default, all PHP and HTML keywords are lowercases. Did you import some other keywords or did you define keywords yourself? What kind of keywords eactly do you see uppcases? Scripting or PHP keywords? You might want to reset all configurations and see if you can see the difference.

AussieDan
    Participant

Thanks for the information about where the suggestions come from, I will go through my configuration and see if I can find the problem.

AussieDan
    Participant

After resetting the highlight configuration the wordcomplete seems to be working properly, thanks!

I did notice a couple of spelling/typo errors on the Options tab for WordComplete configuration:

Display Icons in the Cadidate List
    Automatically Hide the List when No Candiate is Matched

Keep up the great work!

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

AussieDan wrote:
    After resetting the highlight configuration the wordcomplete seems to be working properly, thanks!

I did notice a couple of spelling/typo errors on the Options tab for WordComplete configuration:

Display Icons in the Cadidate List
    Automatically Hide the List when No Candiate is Matched

Keep up the great work!

I fixed those spelling mistakes. Thanks for your report!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.