Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chabulier

This maybe a feature, but it’s a wrong feature.

1. If you have some information which copy from other App in your clipboard;
    2. Try to click Ctrl+v in an empty line, but you make a mistake clicked Ctrl+c instead;
    3. Now click the Ctrl+v, your content in the clipboard have gone.

Is that possible to have a check before copy whole line if the current line’s length is 0?

chabulier

this is not a big thing, but is there some one who want to copy a CR/LF to override the clipboard content?

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

chabulier wrote:
    this is not a big thing, but is there some one who want to copy a CR/LF to override the clipboard content?

Did you try RC5? It doesn’t copy CR/LF to override the clipboard content with CTRL+C.

chabulier

Just downloaded the RC5. Yeah, it’s cool. This issue have gone. Thanks a lot Yutaka,
    BTW, since didn’t see the change logs for this item so sorry.

negedge

A question: if the currnet line is not empty and no character is selected, what will happen to ctrl+c? Will EmEditor copy the whole line? I would like it to do so in this case so I don’t have to select the line first if I want to copy the whole line. I ask this question because I have no time to try RC5 these days.

chabulier

To negedge,
    It works as you wish. Emeditor will copy the whole line if it’s not empty. :lol:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.