- October 29, 2008 at 11:29 am #6503
This maybe a feature, but it’s a wrong feature.
1. If you have some information which copy from other App in your clipboard;
2. Try to click Ctrl+v in an empty line, but you make a mistake clicked Ctrl+c instead;
3. Now click the Ctrl+v, your content in the clipboard have gone.
Is that possible to have a check before copy whole line if the current line’s length is 0?November 17, 2008 at 1:11 pm #6618
this is not a big thing, but is there some one who want to copy a CR/LF to override the clipboard content?November 17, 2008 at 4:40 pm #6619Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
this is not a big thing, but is there some one who want to copy a CR/LF to override the clipboard content?
Did you try RC5? It doesn’t copy CR/LF to override the clipboard content with CTRL+C.November 18, 2008 at 9:39 am #6626
Just downloaded the RC5. Yeah, it’s cool. This issue have gone. Thanks a lot Yutaka,
BTW, since didn’t see the change logs for this item so sorry.November 19, 2008 at 8:31 am #6631negedgeMember
A question: if the currnet line is not empty and no character is selected, what will happen to ctrl+c? Will EmEditor copy the whole line? I would like it to do so in this case so I don’t have to select the line first if I want to copy the whole line. I ask this question because I have no time to try RC5 these days.November 19, 2008 at 9:15 am #6632
It works as you wish. Emeditor will copy the whole line if it’s not empty. :lol:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.