Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    oCameLo

Hi. I saw you guys are looking for translator for Chinese here: http://www.emeditor.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=91

I’ve sent my translation work to you several month ago, but I didn’t get any reply. So, would you please tell me, are there any problems with my work, should I send it again?

I’m sorry for post here, but only users with paid membership can submit questions in Elance (cost $10/month at least).

Also, I suggest that you should find two different people to do translate for Simplified and Traditional. It’s not just a encoding problem, many many words and idiomatic are different in Mainland and Taiwan, especially technology.

Thanks.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

I couldn’t find emails with your name oCameLo. Did you translate v10 already? Can you please send me again? When you send me email, please identify yourself as oCameLo.

Thank you!

oCameLo

I’ve sent it to you, check your mailbox please.

Actually, I’ve done this translate about four month ago, many people are using my Language Pack already.

TabletJoe

May I ask what the other languages being offered are? What is still needed? Maybe I will be able to submit a translation too (I’m pretty fluent in a few European languages).

Kudos for your work, oCameLo. Did you translate in Cantonese or Mandarin?

donoldroy

Use google translator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.