Tagged: CSV mode
- November 19, 2017 at 7:19 pm #22629DavidParticipant
Hello, I have two questions regarding CSV mode. Wish to get help. Thanks in advance!
1. How to filter “null” cells by Filter toolbar?
For example, I have a CSV file which includes 10-row and 13 columns. In column 4, there are some empty cells which have no contents . I want to use filter function to leave these rows and delete them.But I don’t know what filter rules I should type.
2.How to select multiple cells?
I want to select some discontinuous cells. But when I press [Ctrl] key and click cells, it doesn’t work. How should I do？November 21, 2017 at 8:54 am #22630Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
1. How about using a regular expression . (period) with the negative option if necessary and specify a column in the Column drop-down list?
2. Currently, you can’t select discontinuous cells.November 21, 2017 at 8:14 pm #22646DavidParticipant
Problem 1 has been solved. Use . (period) in regular expression mode and active “negative” function. It works very well, thanks!
Problem 2, wish to see it in future version.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.