- August 13, 2007 at 11:55 pm #4540wOxxOmMember
to see the bug:
1. Enable wrap-by-window mode
2. Exit EmEditor
3. Start EmEditor, open a file with long lines – so that previously set Wrap-by-window mode is used
4. Scroll a window by vertical scrollbar up and down many times – BUG: parts of text multiplied all over the window
5. Switch to another application (AltTAB) that overlaps the EmEditor window, then back to EmEditor – BUG: EmEditor’s window will contain parts of the other app
p.s. Bug is avoided by: using Nowrap mode, using Wrap-by-margin mode, switching Wrap mode after opening a file, resizing a windowAugust 15, 2007 at 10:05 pm #4554Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
I am not sure if this is related, but I fixed the related issue. Please see if Beta 3 resolves this issue. Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.