Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    CaptainFlint
    Participant

See screenshot:

The image of the scroll-buttons remain above the tabs.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

I cannot see the screenshot, and I don’t know what this means. Please email me at [email protected]

CaptainFlint
    Participant

Sorry, imageshack seems to block its images by the referer. :( I uploaded the picture to my web-server:

Just in case, I duplicated it to the specified E-mail as well.

CaptainFlint
    Participant

Still not fixed in RC1.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Flint wrote:
    Still not fixed in RC1.

I couldn’t reproduce this problem. Can you please describe the details and options how to reproduce this problem? Thanks!

CaptainFlint
    Participant

Here are the options that may affect this problem (Customize – Tab):
    Tab style: Tab
    Icons: Document type icons
    When Not Fit: None
    Mouse Options -> Close Button: Right Side of Window

Now, I just open many documents, so there are too many tab headers to fit the screen and two scroll buttons appear. Then by clicking the left scroll button I scroll the tabs to the right (now some of them are “under” the scroll buttons), and then (by clicking the right button) – back to the left. And when the tabs are moving outside (from under the scroll buttons), they have the picture of those buttons on them, as shown on the screenshot in my previous post. Of course, this picture is not permanent – it disapplears when I move the mouse cursor over the tab.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Flint wrote:
    Here are the options that may affect this problem (Customize – Tab):
    Tab style: Tab
    Icons: Document type icons
    When Not Fit: None
    Mouse Options -> Close Button: Right Side of Window

Now, I just open many documents, so there are too many tab headers to fit the screen and two scroll buttons appear. Then by clicking the left scroll button I scroll the tabs to the right (now some of them are “under” the scroll buttons), and then (by clicking the right button) – back to the left. And when the tabs are moving outside (from under the scroll buttons), they have the picture of those buttons on them, as shown on the screenshot in my previous post. Of course, this picture is not permanent – it disapplears when I move the mouse cursor over the tab.

I reproduced this issue, and will be fixed on next release. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.