- November 21, 2007 at 11:29 pm #5032
1. create a file of 1000000 (1MB) characters in one line – do it by copy/paste (for example, in geometric progression fashion which requires only 32 copy/pastes 🙂
2. turn off wrapping (Ctrl-1), save it
3. close EmEditor (!)
3. launch EmEditor with this file (doubleclick in Explorer or run via command line with the file name as parameter)
now the bug:
4. Cursor insertion point is half a window away from the line endNovember 22, 2007 at 6:52 pm #5044
I believe this has been fixed on beta 37.November 22, 2007 at 11:10 pm #5045
no, b38 when launched like “emeditor ThisBigOneLineFile.txt” still positions cursor (or the text itself) about 30-40 character after actual line end.
Yet b38 display the cursor correctly if I launch EmEditor first, then choose the file from Recently opened list (Alt-F, 1)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.