Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mrhaboobi

A couple of Features i think would be nice for Word Complete

1. Being able to comtrol the Key used to complete an item from the list eg Currently set as enter? i’m used to Ctrl-Space.

2. Word Complete for Method Parameters and/or method params should be able to show the complete signature of the method

eg

MyMethod (Int X , Int Y)

as as you Get to MyMethod( it should show the possible params or just the entire signature again.

Word Complete is looking nice though :)

envisage

agree with the first point (and the second, of course).I use “tab” for the word complete key, just FYI, ctrl+space is the default hot key for input method for far-east countries.
    and where can we got some dictionay file for programing language, such as python…etc.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

For the first point (key customization), beta 7 will allow you to do complete key customization.

The dictionary file is any text file that contains words and not available anywhere in the library. Most users should not need dictionary files because highlight words should suffice the needs.

envisage

Yutaka, thanks for the reply.
    waiting for the beta7.
    it looks easy to make some programing language dictionary file myself. and maybe emeditor’s word complete is not as powerful as some specific programing language IDE’s at the present time?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.