- September 11, 2007 at 8:38 am #4650
1. Open HTML file – HTML bar is automatically shown.
2. Press Ctrl+N – new tab created, HTML bar is hidden.
3. Press Ctrl+Tab – we returned to HTML file, but the HTML bar is not shown. However, the button “HTMLBar” is shown as pressed.
1. Close EE and open a HTML file again.
2. Turn the HTML bar off.
3. Press Ctrl+N, then Ctrl+Tab.
4. HTMLBar button is again pressed, the bar itself is not shown.
5. Close the current document: now only Untitled document remains opened, HTMLBar button is unpressed, but the place where HTML bar should be located becomes visible though empty:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.