Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ITSecMedia
    Participant

Not sure if this is really a bug or if I just don’t know how to do it right, but somehow I have problems on copy paste of multiline text blocks.

Attached is a screencast : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4Wct2k6EydmYktyMTlfVEU3b00/edit?pli=1

Version 15.0.2

Example: When I copy this block, and I want to paste it as column selector …. it should copy+paste a.b.c.d instead of just a-character?! ( Check the screencast )
    aaaaaa
    bbbbbb
    cccccc
    dddddd

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello voiid,

When you copy text, please make a vertical selection by pressing ALT key while dragging the mouse, or use CTRL + SHIFT + F8 to start selection. Then pasting anywhere to see the expected result.

Thanks!

ITSecMedia
    Participant

Hi Yutaka,

I did as you say and it worked.

The problem is, I always use ALT key for block selection and copy (also did in my screencast), but I don’t know what happened exactly that it failed before.

In my previous example it copied / pasted once the abcd block and after a while it suddenly only pasted a-characters anymore even with a,b,c,d in the clipboard ?

Thanks!

ITSecMedia
    Participant

OK I see, it’s possible that I did not use ALT in my video screencast example when selecting the text-block – Sorry for the trouble! :(

NO-BUG – user mistake!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.