Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    charley999

This product is obviously impressive, offering text processing that I have not seem before. But I have been looking in it for the support of Table of Contents, cross reference indexing, and the generation of those pages. I have not found them among the features. With CSS I could get all the clues into the text, but generating the Table of Contents, for instance, is not a trivial act.

I suppose part of the problem could be that I have (theoretically at least) downloaded the trial, and everything I try to get it to run goes in a circle of have to register, which I have done some time ago, view and edit account are in good shape, and nothing executes. I have tried to execute this thing for a half hour, and will try no more.

CrashNBurn

After registration, if I recall, I believe you uninstall the Trial and download the full version from your account @ https://www.emurasoft.com/support/login.php

The forum account and registration/support account are separate. That fact confused me as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.