- November 8, 2010 at 1:07 pm #9091
I found a bug in 10.0.4:
See this screenshot, menu bar and toolbars are missing:
How to reproduce:
– configure a new file type with its own syntax highlighting, if you want I can send you my settings
– close EmEditor
– Open EmEditor by providing a file on the command line that corresponds to the created file type above (we use a file manager (Norton Commander clone) that opens the file in EmEditor when pressing F4)
If I open EmEditor without any command line arguments, all is fine.November 11, 2010 at 1:45 am #9092
I can’t reproduce the issue. Can you please send me your settings (after zipped) to firstname.lastname@example.org? Then please write the detail procedure to reproduce the issue, the file name used, how to open the file, etc.
Thank you!November 15, 2010 at 3:10 pm #9097
I sent you my settings.
– Close EmEditor
– open command line window (“cmd.exe”)
– make sure, current working directory is NOT EmEditor directory, else it works
– look for a .txt file on your machine, e.g. C:textfile.txt
– enter this command: “C:Program FilesEmEditorEmEditor.exe” “C:textfile.txt”
Now EmEditor is opened but without menu and without toolbars.
It works fine, if:
– current working directory is “C:Program FilesEmEditor”
– EmEditor is already open when invoking above command
OliverNovember 17, 2010 at 2:44 am #9098
I reproduced this issue. I have already fixed this bug on my PC, so it will be fixed on the next version.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.