- September 22, 2011 at 1:21 am #9657atnakParticipant
A severe bug when using Undo can result in text that does not match any previous state. Attempting to Redo can further break the text.
Sighted Versions: EmEditor (Professional) 10.?.?, 11.0.0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Put this following text into a file.
2. Name the file “xxx.c” (so that the “C++” configuration will be selected) and reopen the file.
3. Place the cursor behind “_THIS” and press the Backspace key a few times.
4. Use Ctrl-Z to undo.
5. The resulting text may look like below.
}September 22, 2011 at 4:06 am #9658Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
I reproduce the issue, and will fix it in future versions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.