- April 15, 2010 at 8:36 pm #8364maxim_2004Member
Would be great to add new function for auto-bulleting/enumeration of selected text lines.
Please consider options (or some of options):
1) Function may be placed in context menu (like “Convert Selection”).
2) Repeated action would cause auto-elimination of bullets set at the beginning of strings.
3) enable choice from 3 possible modes:
a) ‘*’ char as bullet.
b) a single-level numbering: 1) 2) 3).
c) a single-level letters: a) b) c) … aa).
4) mode, once specified, would be memorized by EmEditor.
No elaborate behaviour is needed (like choise of chars, case of chars, choice to continue/restart enumeration)…April 16, 2010 at 2:46 am #8366Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Thank you for using EmEditor!
This feature can be, and should be done by writing a macro. EmEditor shouldn’t include all feature that you can think of. I don’t want EmEditor to become bloated software.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Thank you!April 16, 2010 at 5:42 am #8369maxim_2004Member
Efficiency and light weight is the priority.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.