Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sdhyok

I tried to install M’s TeX Helper 2 (32-bit) in EmEditor 6.002, but nothing showed in the plugin menu. Anybody who has the same problem?

Daehyok Shin

jishin

It sounds strange but try to install it over again.

Be sure that you install MTeX2 into the right EmEditor Plugins directory. Default to C:Program FilesEmEditorPlugIns
    After install the main program of MTeX2 ,than install the English language pack to get MTeX2 English version.

Good luck,

sdhyok

Oh. I just catch what mistake I had made.
    I thought MTeX2 English version is all I need to run MTex2.
    When I installed both the Japanses MTex2 and the English version, the tool showed up in Plug-In of EmEditor. Thanks for your help.

How about clarifying this point in the website of MTex2 for beginners, like me, of this wonderful tool?

Daehyok Shin

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

If that is true, I will have to add the Japanese MTex2 to the library, and will note both needed.

jishin

Hi Yutaka,

I think you should put the main program of MTeX2 next to the language file. Beside that, notice users a little bit more about how to install it.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

I fixed the library description, and added the Japanese package. Thanks!

jishin

If you place a link to each other package inside both MTeX2 main package and language package lib, it will be easier to browse through the library.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

I added mutual links to these pages. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.