Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Deipotent
    Participant

If I do a columnar selection to select a few lines (including the first character on the first line) and the selection ends with the mouse cursor past the end of the last line, the selection on lines which are longer than the last line extends to where the mouse cursor was. However, when the EmEditor window is resized the selection
    is redrawn so that the right-hand side is reduced to the extent of the last column of the last line.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Deipotent wrote:
    If I do a columnar selection to select a few lines (including the first character on the first line) and the selection ends with the mouse cursor past the end of the last line, the selection on lines which are longer than the last line extends to where the mouse cursor was. However, when the EmEditor window is resized the selection
    is redrawn so that the right-hand side is reduced to the extent of the last column of the last line.

It is specification that the columnar seleciton will be resized when the EmEditor window is resized and the wrap mode is by window size. If this is not a good answer, I might misunderstand your point. In this case, please be more specific, or email me a screenshot. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.