- May 25, 2022 at 5:49 pm #28202skyParticipant
EE beta 8 (21.7.908) with Win 10 64bit
1. Open “template.pl” and “template.py”
2. Compare “template.pl” with “template.py”
3. Click “UTF-8 without sign.” (the bottom-right)
4. Select “UTF-7” or other Encodings, and then it will crash directly.May 26, 2022 at 8:11 am #28204Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
I couldn’t reproduce the crash.
1. Download the latest beta portable version at https://support.emeditor.com/en/downloads
2. Try the same procedure to see if it still crashes.
3. If it didn’t crash, try changing the settings so that you can reproduce the crash. If it crashes again, please let me know what settings you’ve changed.
Alternatively, you can export the current settings from the currently installed EmEditor, select Reset All Settings on the Tools menu, and see if you can still reproduce the issue. Restore your settings gradually to see which settings are related to the crash.
Thank you,May 26, 2022 at 5:56 pm #28206skyParticipant
After testing, the problem occurs if one of these two plugins is installed.
To Simplified Chinese plug-in (64-bit)
To Traditional Chinese plug-in (64-bit)May 27, 2022 at 9:54 am #28210Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
I’ve reproduced this issue, and it will be fixed on v21.7.910.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.