Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    snovic
    Participant

Here is OCR script for Subtitle Workshop
    http://www.prijevodi-online.org/korisnici/milanrs/MilanRS3.ocr
    to work with subtitles for movies. He, at my lap sometimes work, sometimes not, and I don’t know way. I’m convicted that he can be converted to macro, so I can work with subtitle in EmEditor.
    Is it possible do this?
    And, not all lines in script is good for me, I wish macro which I can change, as required. Help, please.

snovic
    Participant

I forgot to say. to see right script, select Central European (Windows 1250) for Character Encoding in your browser.

snovic
    Participant

Ok, thanks to mr. Omura, I have Macro which makes batch replacements in documents. One of his lines is
    document.selection.Replace(“Bok”,”Zdravo”,eeReplaceAll | eeFindReplaceEscSeq | eeFindReplaceQuiet | eeFindReplaceCase);
    and she works well. Bat, she makes also changes which isn’t desirable. At example
    Bok–> Zdravo is Ok
    Boksujem –> Zdravosujem isn’t Ok.
    How can I achieve that Macro affects at the very single word?
    I think I was clear, I wish line witch will recognize single word Bok, and make replacement, bat if she is part of some word, to ignore it. I belive it’s possible to make this change.

Stefan
    Participant

Add

eeFindReplaceOnlyWord

snovic
    Participant

Where to add? Please, tape whole line, how she looks. Like this maybe:
    document.selection.Replace(“Bok”,”Zdravo”,eeReplaceAll | eeFindReplaceEscSeq | eeFindReplaceQuiet | eeFindReplaceCase | eeFindReplaceOnlyWord);

snovic
    Participant

I checked, and works! Thank you very much, Stefan.

snovic
    Participant

And, how should looks line in Macro to acces just words which begin with desired string?
    Example
    riješio sam –> rešio sam
    is good
    Kada otkriješ proneveru, ti je prikriješ –> Kada otkreš proneveru, ti je prikreš.
    is bad

snovic
    Participant

And I have more questions.
    1) What will happen, if I add
    eeFindReplaceOpenDoc
    in some lines? Daz that meens changes will be maked in all open documents?
    2) What to add in Macro, so that after changes, some of interesting (changed) lines be marked in document?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.